Friday, September 4, 2009

New Blog Name and URL: www.StayInformedInCoppell.com

Thank you to everyone that has been reading, commenting, emailing on this blog!

I am making a few changes/tweaks to the blog...one of those is the name and website address.

This blog began as "Concerned Citizen 75019" as a place for me to voice an opinion and inform those about this great city.  After lots of reflection and work in the community, what I've realized is that the blog's name really didn't reflect the overall goal of mine.

Yes, I am a "concerned citizen" of Coppell, but more importantly, I am a long time resident of Coppell that wants to stay informed and help others as well.  Staying informed can take on many forms, not just things that are "concerning".

In that light, I am renaming the blog "Stay Informed in Coppell".  This will extend to the Facebook group as well.

I'm keeping the Twitter feed as "@concerncoppell" as the name implies that it concerns Coppell.

If you have saved the blog URL, be sure to change that to www.StayInformedInCoppell.com.

Email me if you have any questions or be sure to leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for your hard work on this issue. I also appreciate you keeping this site open and with news and updates. I now know the importance of keeping up with Coppell, and I am going to vote in all elections from now on. Your site will help me make more informed choices. Thanks again..

    ReplyDelete